This is a one-off special guitar that is a show-stopping work of art by hand and nature. The beautifully striped Hawaiian koa top is hand carved and enhances the incredible movement in the wood. The flame maple body and neck wood is curated from Tempered Tonewoods for a short run of just two instruments. The combination of the woods and the electronics creates a extremely diverse tone pallet from vintage spec PAF pickups to a modern acoustic bridge blend system.
- Model: Master Series Electro Sonic Carve Top, Tempered Tonewood Build
- Serial Number: #1327, (Koi #2)
- Top Wood: Figured Hawaiian koa
- Body Wood: Roasted master grade flame maple
- Neck Wood: Roasted quartersawn master flame maple
- Neck Shape: Deep D
- Fretboard: Madagascar rosewood with mother of pearl inlay
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Frets: Jescar 47014
- Tuners: Waverly with ebony buttons
- Pickups: Arcane PAF
- Knobs: Decorative metal
- Bridge: LR Baggs Acoustic T
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Finish: Thin Poly body and neck
- Color: Natural Gloss
- Case: G & G Hardshell
- Price: $9500