This is a beautiful one-off Asher Electro Sonic neck-through-body guitar with 1950's era inspired mother of pearl block fret markers and 24 3/4" scale length. It delivers tons of great sustain in a medium-weight ergonomic design.
- STYLE: electric guitar
- MODEL: Electro Sonic
- SCALE LENGTH: 24 3/4" inches
- BODY: African okoume
- TOP: Ivoroid/black/ivoroid bound maple
- NECK: 1-piece quarter sawn African okoume
- NECK SHAPE: Deep D
- NECK SPECS: depth at 1st fret .97", depth at 12th fret 1.08"
- NECK DETAILS: 12" radius, block mother of pearl markers
- NUT WIDTH: 1 11/16"
- FRET BOARD: Madagascar rosewood
- FRET WIRE: EVO gold
- PICKUPS: Seymour Duncan "Pearly Gates" set
- CONTROLS: volume tone for each pickup, 3-way toggle
- BRIDGE: AVR2 by Tone Pros
- TAILPIECE: Duesenberg tremolo
- MACHINE HEADS: Kluson Waffleback
- FINISH: California gold top closet relic nitro with vintage brown back and sides
- CASE: G & G Deluxe Hardshell
- FRETS: 22
- STRINGS: D'Addario 10s, nickel round wound
- WEIGHT: 8 lbs
- PRICE: $6300
**It may take 3-10 business days to do a final quality check before the guitar ships.