THIS GUITAR IS NOW SOLD - EMAIL US IF YOU WANT ONE LIKE IT.
The Asher "Mozo" guitar is a design collaboration between Bill Asher and Jason Mozersky, Ben Harper's guitarist. It is a custom electric guitar inspired by the 1960s stack knob Jazz Bass, Strat and Telecaster.
It blends qualities from some pretty cool vintage guitars, including the headstock shape, which is from one of Ben Harpers 1920's Knutsen Hawaiian guitars.
- STYLE: electric guitar
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5 inches
- BODY: swamp ash
- NECK: ¼-sawn maple
- NECK SHAPE: 60s C Shape
- NUT WIDTH: 1 5/8"
- FRET BOARD: Indian rosewood
- PICKUPS: Seymour Duncan custom shop "Mozo" for Bridge and Charlie Christian Repro for Neck
- CONTROLS: stack knob
- BRIDGE: Glendale
- DETAILS: Gold anodize brushed aluminum guard
- TUNING MACHINES: Kluson
- FINISH: Trans Black nitro lacquer
- WEIGHT: 8 lbs
- CASE: G & G hard-shell
- STRINGS: .010-.046 Nickel Round Wound
*International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties and taxes.
**It may take 3-10 business days to do a final quality check before the guitar ships.