THIS ITEM IS SOLD
This is a gorgeous example of an Asher S Custom™ guitar - excellent for rock and blues. It has a beautiful quilted maple top, gold hardware and humbucking pickups by DiMarzio. Best part is it sounds AMAZING, with great sustain and fast low action!
The Asher S Custom model is inspired by the classic Stratocaster and Mosrite guitars from the 1960s. The body was designed to have all the classic comforts of a Strat with the graceful, offset body shape reminiscent of the Mosrite.
- STYLE: electric guitar
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5 inches
- BODY: African Mahogany
- TOP: quilted maple
- NECK: quarter-sawn birds eye maple
- NECK SHAPE: deep C
- NUT WIDTH: 1 11/16"
- FRET BOARD: birds eye maple with abalone dots
- PICKUPS: Dimarzio humbuckers
- CONTROLS: master volume, master tone, 3-way selector
- BRIDGE: Wilkinson VSV-G temolo
- MACHINE HEADS: gold Hipshot
- FINISH: faded cherry burst Poly
- DETAILS: mini toggle for series parallel
- CASE: Deluxe AERO Reunion Blues gig bag
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 22
- STRINGS: .010-.046 Nickel Round Wound
- WEIGHT: 7 lbs
- CONDITION: mint
- PRICE: $2400
Hear Audio Clips and See More Photos of the Ultra Tone S Series!
*International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties and taxes.
**It may take 3-10 business days to do a final quality check before the guitar ships.